Your Privacy is Important to Us
Redcliffe Financial Ltd. safeguards the privacy of all our clients whether handling confidential documents in physical or electronic mediums.
- We follow client confidentiality rules in accordance with provincial and federal Privacy Acts. Information stored on servers is limited to being stored on Canadian servers, however, should this change, we will not be communicating this to clients unless specifically required to do so.
- Our consultants or administrative support staff will collect information from you when necessary to conclude a business transaction or administrative process. Collected information is disclosed only to members of the Redcliffe team, financial institutions and intermediaries, or regulators when required by law.
- We only disclose your information to third parties with your consent. Upon request, you can access your personal information that we have in our files. If any information is not correct, you can have it corrected by writing us an e-mail or calling in to have your information updated.
- Individual Client Records will be stored using CRM provided by our Managing General Agency.
- Group Client information is stored on the system of the insurer or administrator through which they have an active policy in-force.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING ADDRESS CHANGES:
It is your responsibility to notify your financial advisors of address changes. Once informed, additional paperwork will be required to complete the address changes. Please make sure to contact us to avoid a policy lapsing or having to resubmit evidence of insurability.
Our Privacy Officer can be contacted at:
Redcliffe & Company
1500 – 885 West Georgia St.