Get the best value the market has to offer.
What’s the best value for your organization?
That’s the question we start with whether you’re starting a new Employee Group Benefit plan or reviewing an existing one.
Using market leading technology and multiple insurers/providers, we are able to identify needs and create a simple menu of options for your organization to review. Once a plan is implemented, a rigorous management process is followed to ensure costs are contained and service is optimized. All of our plans are provided with full transparency on costs and compensation – allowing you to choose the best plan for your employees while understanding the risks and true costs of each option.
In addition to offering traditional brokerage services, we also provide comprehensive services such as:
- Plan Design and Benchmarking
- Provider Evaluation
- Predictive Modeling for Health/Wellness/Drug Benefit Programs
- Analysis for alternative funding arrangements of experience rated benefits
- Outsourcing Administration to Third Party Administrators
- High-Income Disability and Life Insurance Top Ups
The combination of Christopher Redcliffe’s energy, technical knowledge and leading edge approach is something St. Margaret’s School is fortunate to have and I would not hesitate in recommending him to any employer in the process of implementing a plan or reviewing an existing one.